Backed on telescopic cover, as in the standard version it has greater sturdiness than the Capri model, allowing very wide swimming pools to be covered.
If your swimming pool is near a wall, this is the model for you. Our exclusive wall track system, a bearing system especially designed for sliding along said guides, and the polyamide wheels which move along the pool edge, greatly facilitate the opening and closing of the cover, without making hardly any effort.
This cover design allows you to be in the interior, comfortably making the most of the space, whilst when it is withdrawn this allows easy access to the swimming pool without any kind of obstacle that could hinder access.
What’s more, when the modules are gathered up within each other, the roof is configured like a practical covered porch.
- Single or gabled cover (depending on the width of the cover).
- Different opening options (total, central, from the second module).
- Tilting, collapsible façade, fixed or detachable, always fitted with a sliding access door.
- Secured bottom with double-leaf sliding doors without any track on the floor.
- Option of placing side sliding doors.
- Transparent polycarbonate on the sides, façade and bottom.
- Transparent alveolar polycarbonate on the ceiling.
- All polycarbonates treated for dual-faced UV ray protection.
- Option of customising the cover into any colour from the RAL, RAL Futura and RAL Metallic range or wooden finish.