The trackless version of the Wood model stands out for its simplicity and the lightness of its lines which adapt to any environment.
The cover moves by means of wheels with a guided system via the interior of the profile and its opening is carried out in just one direction (usually from the narrowest module to the widest module).
In this way when the cover is drawn in, the swimming pool surroundings is left totally obstacle-free.
Although its height is less than the standard version, this model continues to allow the enjoyment of the swimming pool with the cover closed, simultaneously providing the same protection and cleaning functionalities.
- Displacement guided by wheel system.
- Variable height in line with the width.
- Possibility of carrying out partial, total or intermediate opening.
- Transparent polycarbonate on the sides, façade and bottom.
- Transparent alveolar polycarbonate on the ceiling.
- All polycarbonates treated for dual-faced UV ray protection.
- Option of customising the cover into any colour from the RAL, RAL Futura and RAL Metallic range or wooden finish.